Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sunway Lagoon

I was so excited because someone asked me out for one day trip of Sunway Lagoon. Let me self counted first, one, two, three, four.....This time is my fourth time to visit Sunway Lagoon; first and second time are with my family, the other is with my friends for free. HAha.....

I can say that every time visits will have different experiences. For instance, If you go with sporty friends, you will have more fun because they tend to try every games no matter how excited the game is. I have more fun this time because no so crowd even in weekend. I managed to play all the games without any long queue.

I can visit limestone structure exhibition at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. Limestone structure is an amaging natural thing created by god that needs thousands or millions of years to form. This exhibition can be said that is the large colection for it. I was so lucky have a chance to experience how amaging the natural creation.

I wish I could visit Sunway Lagoon next five years and manage to play whole the excited games. Haha........

No comments: