Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Teeth Check Up


Today, I go to dental clinic for my third time teeth check up. Why do I need go to see dentist so frequent? This is due to side effect of my wisdom problem last time. My location of wisdom teeth that already pull it out last year were exactly looked like left hand side photo.

The residual foods used to trapped inside the gap between these two teeth. Hence, a hole was gradually being formed.

My doctor advised me that better pull the non-used wisdom teeth before the abandon of next teeth happening. So, I made my decision to perform these small operations last year to get rid of big hole to my next teeth. These small operations cost me RM 2,400 for both sides.

After recovered from operation, I need to spend additional money for filling to the small hole on next teeth. This filling was caused me felt pain because the hole is closed to gum and nerve. Can you imagine the painness during performing this filling? I am still remember this painness at this moment.

Doctor said my teeth hole was not easily for filling because of location that at the root position. Due to this position, the material was very difficultly to paste on it. So, I need to try the filling before applying alternative method of kill the nerve.

I was so happy with the check up result today because my filling is still being there even I was already did three times filling with different materials. My next teech check up was being schedule in October 2008. I will meet the dentist in coming October.


No comments: