Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fever

sed



Yesterday, I took half day leave because of fever. I felt that my whole body was not belong to me and very tired. My body temperature was being increased even I took panadol to relief it.

I used to having fever and cough together during my immunity failed to protect me from any diseases. But, this time I totally surrendered to fever. I was almost slept whole day and took panadol in order to get rid of this fever.

How come my body so weak? The only reason I was thinking is may be I be a blood donor last Sunday at Mid Valley. I ate lots of ice-creams last month and then my body weight was being increases. Hence, I need to donor 450ml blood. This is my third time to donor 450ml because I used to donor 350ml.

I am starting to control my weight in order to maintain optimum condition. SO, i will food fighting to maintain my weight to keep my body fit.



No comments: