Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Year 2009 review

This year nothing much happen.

Jan - Making some biscuits for celebrating Chinese New Year.


Feb - Nothing....

Mar - Nothing....

Apr - Seconded to ExxonMobil for Equipment List Analyser.

Mei - Still at ExxonMobil. My housemate's Ley Kein married to my another housemate Kee Loong.It's very tired of being her sister.



Jun - Still at ExxonMobil and nothing happen. I was thinking of buying a new car.
I was started to do my future home location survey.

July - I joined KL Marathon that orgarnised by Standard Chartered Bank.
I went to Saga Hill with Ley Kein's colleagues.



Aug - Backed to office.

Sep - I went to Gua Tempurung with UM's coursemates.
Again rebuilt friendship by having dinner at USJ with UM's coursemates after long time.


Oct - I went to DNV company trip at Lumut by UM's coursemates invitation.
I went to Mee Shun's wedding dinner.



Nov - Extremely strong feeling want to own a car. Finally bought Myvi for my transport.
I subscribed celebrity fitness member for one year at Wangsa Walk Mall.
Saying "sayonana" to Liying Yoga Center after two years of joining.
First time for myself having a long journey drive from KL to Seremban.
Thanks to my housemate and my mother of volunteering to teach me on driving.
Seconded to SBM Malaysis for safety engineer.
I went back to my hometown Temerloh for attending my best friend's wedding dinner. I haven't went back since the election in 2007.
Again, budgeted genting trip with my UM's coursemates.

Dec - Still at SBM for safety engineer.
I went to Frim since three years ago with my colleagues.
I was a volunteer for OKU convoy.



I will start to write my new year resolution soon.

No comments: