Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chapter 1 - Bangkok trip plan

Thailand protestors closed the International Airport on 26th Nov 2008 signs a disaster for me. I already bought a ticket to Bangkok on 12nd Dec for shopping and holiday. All my friends advised me of not going there for safety reasons. Should I cancel or stick to plan after that event?

I always believe that lucky star always stand by me. The Bangkok International Airport finally opened on 8th Dec 2008. All the obstacles to Bangkok trip finally collapsed - my friend finally got approval from their parent and the latest news in Bangkok seems very peaceful and quiet.

After long discussion among my trip partners on 10th Dec 2008, final and firm conculsion had been came out of sticking to original plan to Bangkok. Yeah! Bangkok, we are coming soon.


No comments: