Monsopiad Village in Sabah

Kota Kinabalu City Day 1

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hepatitis A vacination

I was did a blood test for determination of Hepatitis A and B antibiotic last friday. The test result was came out and it indicated my Hepatitis B antibiotic is still above the minimum level (> 100 mg/l) since i have done a 4 times of injections. However, my body does not has antibiotic for Hepatitic A. In general, two doses of vaccines are required to complete your immunity against Hepatitis A. Today, I get a first dose of vaccinated against Hepatitis A.

Hepatitic A is a highly contagious inflammatory disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus (HAV). The virus is found in the stools of people infected with HAV. An infection is usually acquired by the faecal-oral route, either through person to person contact or ingestion of contaminated food and water.

The nurse advised me swing the hand which is get vaccine injection whole day for better vaccine ciculation because it will reduce the painness due to vaccine injection. So, I need attend yoga class today for exercise. My next vaccine injection is after six months from my first dose vaccine injection.

No comments: